My favorite Television Programme

 Hello Guys,


Today i will tell you about one the my favorite television programme from when i was a child. The show is call ¡Hey Arnold! it's a cartoon show, transmitted on the television channel Nickelodeon in the years 1996 to 2004. 

Arnold it's a boy the 9 years old very inteligent whit a head shaped like a american football. He live in a suburbs in the united state whit his grandparents. His best friends is Gerald whit him to make the naughty think

I watched when i have the 8 years old and i liked very much because it's very intertaiment besides and i watched whit my friends, we met on weekends. We also had plans to see the show, we bought think for eat.

I sad him for the last time when i have 12 years old approximately, although sometimes still the see the series in youtube.




i hope you like it.

regards!




Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares