My hobbie

 Hello guys, 

Today talking the my hobbies, my favorite hobbies is listeng the music, it to be very important in my life, because i find tha it is very exciting. My favorite band is Eterna inocencia, it's the band the punk rock Argentinian, that talks about social and the love. It's vocalist is Guille, it's a professor the history and geography. 




To continue, this is one of my favorite songs in spanish, because they are speak spanish.

"Vamos mi vida!
Las fronteras son
más fuertes hoy
en tu interior...

Sólo una pausa,
algún suspiro,
tal vez mi ser
van a tu corazón...

He pasado por todos
los vientos fuertes
¡Pero este me ha sorprendido!"


Other the my hobbies it see the movies and series, i love it see movies qith my dougther, and she like it too. my favorite movie it's very vintage, the call the last of the mohicans but, i like, because it's the movie i watched whit my parent's and my sister when we were children. 

Another of them, is the photography, i like take photographs to landscapes and capture moments the my dougthers, because i like to have memories of when they where little girls.

For last, i like to travel, i love it know new place, i would like to know the patagonia, i think it is very beautiful, and i hope to meet her soon. I will leave a photo from the internet so you can see how beautiful it is.


Fine, it's all, i hope i have described well my hobbies.

Good Bye,

Javiera M.


Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares