Introduction

 Hello classmates,

I'm Javiera Marchant, i study geography in the Univesity of Chile and i'm in my 4th year. Beside that i´m mother of two girls (Pascalle and Emilia) they are 11 and 2 years old. I also work in a fuel supply company for the mining companies in the north of the Chile.

I was born in the north of the country in the city of the Copiapó, it's very hot and desert. Now live in the Santiago in Maipú whit my children. Santiago is a very big city. 

My mother name is Jeanette and she is of the Copiapó, and my dad name is Juan and he is of de Santiago. My sister name Daniela, she live in Melipilla in Santiago and i have very good relation whit she. 

I love the nature, because it is very relaxing and calm. also like to study social problems so for this i study geography. 

My hobbies are photography, whatch TV series, and play whit my children.

My experience in inglish is very basic, because is in subject very dificult for me.





Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares